THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Sam

While on holiday together in Turkey, Sam and I took a day boat trip. I was chatting with some other people on the boat when Sam forcibly dragged me away from them and shouted at me within their hearing "Every time you open your mouth you embarrass yourself and you embarrass me. Just shut up!" Another great thing he did was snog a female friend in front of me. After we'd broken up we played at being friends. I was due to return his bike to him and offered to bring something round to eat that evening. He replied with "Why do you have to have to come over? Why can't you just drop the bike off and leave?". I still have the bike three years later.