THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Mike

I had just turned 16. Mike was 21... perhaps there should have been some alarm bells. But when you're a gawky, braceface teenage virgin fresh from a single-sex grammar school the intricacies of male deviancy is as of yet an unknown, and you're just happy that something male is looking at you favourably rather than hitting you over the head with a ringbinder or pulling your plaits.

I never met any of his friends, and on the occasions that he met mine he completely ignored them or made snide comments about them.

He lied about me to his ex, telling me how manipulative and "batshit insane" I was (little did I know, he was also sleeping with her... and her best 'friend.')

Once he had a phone conversation with me whilst having another girl give him a blowjob (in a room full of people... one of whom told me years later.)

He also had sex with another girl whilst on the phone to me and laughed when I began crying.