THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Keith

I was 18, he was 26, we met travelling. After pursuing me intensely for days he eventually won me over, and two days later told me he thought he was 'falling for me'. I was only 18, so dont judge me for believing him. He then promptly left for another country, going on about how we would meet up there when I arrived. I arrived, saw him, and he spent the rest of the time avoiding being associated with me, apart from when he'd come to my room drunk in the middle of the night, or try to get me to have sex with him in bars.
Then I saw him when I got home, he told me he wanted to take me out on a date. What actually happened was that we went to the pub with his horrible friends, where he told them all I was a fluffer. Then we went back to his MUMS house so he could sleep with me, the drunk, naive 18 year old. AND he turned up when I was on a date with someone else, and made me cry.
I feel better though knowing that he fell off a bike and now looks like he has 3 shoulders. Oh dear.