THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Sam

We were introduced through a friend, and he told me he loved me within three days (warning bells warning bells) and there followed four months of bliss. Ish. Amongst it coming about that he had slept with virtually every girl I ever saw him speak to. And his bracelet thing being returned to him in front of me by 'Jenny'. How did Lara Croft lookalike have his bracelet?? .... no answer forthcoming. (Although, now I ask myself: why was I going out with a man who wore a bracelet?) Then one week, he didn't pick up his phone for the whole week and it turned out he was at the beach with some blonde Dutch girl. They didn't have separate rooms. Then I discovered I had pubic lice. Then he dumped me via text on my birthday. Bastard.