THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Ed

Ed chatted me up on the nightbus (which should ALWAYS be a bad sign in case it ever happens to you).
He got my number and asked me out - we met up at the French House in Soho. He got kicked out of there for using his mobilephone. Which wasn't really his fault, he didnt know the rules right. But then he got kicked out of Lupo for swearing at the bartender and then at that kitchen and bar place he started making loud homophobic comments.

I left then but the next day he texted saying he had a great time and could we do it again.