THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Jerry

I went out with Jerry for about two and a bit months. He asked me to go to his friend's wedding as his date. It was at a hotel in Scotland. At the wedding he disappeared at about midnight, I figured he was off drinking somewhere so I went to bed about 2am. I woke up the next day and he hadn't come to bed at all and his phone was off. So I went down to breakfast by myself. Then Jerry walked into the breakfast room with another girl. Someone he'd introduced to me as an 'old friend'. He actually had her foundation smeared on his shirt.
It was a long long long train ride home.