THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Cesar

Cesar chased after me for a full month until he won me over.

He said things like 'Are you sure you aren't going to hurt me next week?" and

"___, I'm going to be there for you tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that..." until he gained my trust enough for me to sleep with him and let him into my heart.

He then did a 180 and told me he wanted to see other people and that I was "clingy" and "desperate for love" and that I "need to fuck someone else".

He actually suggested he hook me up with one of his friends while laughing at me one day.

Just when I got used to swallowing my pride and daily shower cryings for being taken such advantage of, he told me that he loved me...twice (which he denied a week later).

Not only is he a bastard but the boy is full fledged, certifiably CRAZY.