THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Simon

Simon was very very very nice at first, all romance and dinners out and funny texts and emails.
then he'd sometimes do things like introduce me to a girl in his group and then whisper 'i fucked her brains out' to me as she walked away. i asked him not to tell me that stuff and he said 'i was only JOKING, JEEZ'.
he also constantly disappeared during dinners and nights out for 20 minutes at a time. i was so naive that i thought he was constipated. now i realise that he must have had a massive coke problem.
anyway. then he broke up with me. then i grew a brain and when he asked me out again i said no and when he kept calling i got the police to call him and tell him to stop stalking me HAHAHAH.