THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Rich

I didn't even go out with Rich and yet i still think of him as quite the little bastard. He is 8 years younger than me - we were friends through friends - and he continually asked me out with this growing sense of aggravation that I always said kindly- "no, you are too young, go find someone your own age to play with". Obviously I meant, 'I do not like you please fuck off'. (This is the problem with younger men. ie, They are stupid.)

Eventually he started texting me when he was drunk 'i dont know who you think you are waiting for' and 'you are not too good for me you know, at your age you should be happy someone is asking you out'.