THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Darran

Darran (make sure you spell it with two "a" and not an "e" - yes he really is that much of a cock)

He was my line manager at work and we worked together for years before we started going out. I knew his reputation as a cheat and a liar but around three years ago i had a labotomy and he charmed his way in. I was already in a relationship at the time (i know i'm a terrible person and deserve everything i get). My relationship eventually broke down and i split up with my boyfriend. During my affair with Darran he said he wanted me to move in with him, marry him etc and i believed him (i'm also a very stupid person). If you haven't already guessed as soon as i was available he didn't want to know - what a bastard!! I had to move house and later found out he was seeing someone else in our building ( an older model i must add). He really is the most selfish person you could have the misfortune of meeting (he is also rather small in the trouser department)