THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Simon

Simon was into world of warcraft. When I asked him to stop raiding to spend time with me, he'd say 'sure, honey, one minute' . . . .then while I was IN THE SAME ROOM he would say to his friends online 'I have to go guys, my girlfriend is nagging me. What a bitch!'.

Whenever he wanted to fail an interview or make a coldcalling recruiter go away, he'd pretend to have my degree and my grades.

He called my best friend's boyfriend gay to her face, because he was a vegan. This was after getting high and trying to sleep with her, then calling me to brag about it.

He told my father about the time I got drunk and passed out at a work party.

He accused my mother of lying to him and trying to defraud him.

He had a public fight with my best friend over whether a company can EVER act unethically. He didnt believe they could, because 'unethical companies get shut down'. Yeah.

Ten days after I left him after a three year relationship, he got a new girlfriend who was skinnier and prettier than me. He then kicked me out our house for two weeks while she came to visit. And then left messages on my facebook calling me a whore. She did give him an STD though.

Oh, and he still wants the £25 I owe him from over a year ago when I accidentally (really!) damaged his car.