THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Pete

Pete cheated on his girlfriend with me at university. But he didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend at the time. He would meet me after lectures, come out with my friends and talk to me all night, and even spend the night with me a couple of nights a week. The rest of the time he said he had to study so I guess that's what he was telling her too. This went on for about five weeks and I really liked him and then one of my friends told me she heard he had a serious girlfriend. I confronted him and he denied it but then just ceased all contact immediately - I even went over to his house to find out what was going on and had to deal with the humiliation of his housemate telling me he wasn't home and hearing laughter from behind the kitchen door. URgh it was so bad. So then I had to deal with being dumped AND feeling guilty for being the other woman! Such a fucker.