THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Phil

After 6 blissful months of going out and good times together, Aussie Phil was heading off traveling on a pre planned trip around Europe. Having met my family, had a teary goodbye, he told me we would meet in Athens in 2 months time and then he was coming back to London for good to be with me after a short trip back to Australia.

After 2 weeks of no contact I believed his inner Aussie Walkabout gene must have kicked in. By 1 month of no contact, me emailing and calling him to no response my Bastard Radar started to kick in. By Month 2, without even a text on my birthday, with as much dignity as I could, I dumped myself by voicemail and email. As well as some of his stuff I was looking after his plane ticket back to Oz and rather than burning it on a BBQ, I posted it back to his flatmate in a tear stained envelope. By Month 3, he was back in London and called me asking if we could meet up. I asked him to give me one reason why I should meet him, he said forget it, hung up on me and I never heard from him again. Bastard. Bastard. Bastard.