THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Scott

Having gallantly dumped his current girlfriend before anything happened between us, we dully 'sealed the deal' at the office summer party with a kiss. Alarm bells should have been ringing when, by the following week, he had told the rest of the office we were an 'item'.

Three weeks later, whilst sitting 5 metres from my desk he dully dumped me by email. Bastard. Apparently he felt bad about splitting up with his ex and wanted to give it another go with her.

Revenge is sweet as 3 months later, I got promoted and he was in my team. Needless to say I subtely made sure he was dealing with the most painful clients. By the following 3 months, drunk in a taxi he told me he had made the biggest mistake of his life, I kissed him goodnight, got out the cab and told him too late as I no longer dated bastards. Bastard.