THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

William

The local pub had just reopened after month of refurbishement, so we went celebrating with my flatmates.
As soon i walked in, I saw him, gorgeous of course, he looked like one of Calvin klein's models.
I introduce myself to him, we talked, and started to date. One thing I loved about him, he was taking things really slowly.
We saw each other a fews times, he was really easy to be with, with this magical smile.
One day he called me and said that's his best friend was coming over from Hungaria, and he wanted me to meet him.
So we went out three of us. We went into a famous club in London. He went to the toilets and never came back, so i went looking for him.
I saw him sitting down on a sofa, with a blondie in his arms litteraly over him. He looked at me, smiling with a face meaning " i don't know what's happening".

I sat down close to his best friend and asked him what was he doing?
He said that they met those girls to share te cab, and that i shouldn't worry cause he told him that he loved me....?????

so we shared the cab,and went into another club but the blondie was all over William, who was seriously ignoring me.

I sat down on a bar chair, and he came over to check on me.
I said i wasn't really good, that i didn't understand his behaviour, to what he reply he just wanted to have fun.
I looked at him, replying that i believed we were having fun together
"Baby, you're the woman i would want to marry, and i'm too young now, the blondie is nice and funny, can I?"