THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Julian

He dated my friends sister briefly a month before we got together. Never knew exactly why they broke up... but I can pretty much guess now that it's because he is such a narcisitic, lying, egotistical, horny bastard!

We actually had a very good relationship for around seven months, well, except for the fact that he was very strict about keeping it secret. Now I know it's not because he didn't want people gossiping about us but because he didn't want other girls to know he was off the market! He broke up with me for some girl he'd had a crush on for a couple years. A week after he was dating her he put the moves on me... and, ladies, I know it was partly my fault, but he was such a sweet talker! Before I knew it I was the other woman!

He did leave her after a few months since they lived too far away from each other to make it work. After that he came back to me... only to leave me! I had forgiven him for everything! Breaking up with me the first time, treating me like crap, going to the movies with another girl instead of visiting me while I recovered from surgery... We were supposed to have a clean slate! After I had pretty much given up all the dignity I had he had the nerve to say he had just been using me and break up with me!

He still sends me texts from time to time, but I know better than to get sucked back into that. Hmph! I feel sorry for the next gal that goes out with him!