THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Sean

We both worked on bars at a very well known holiday camp in Bognor and were both 20. When we first got together he was so sweet and even on one night held me hair for me while I threw up through too much drink! Everything was going great until 3 months down the line I got a stomach bug and was really ill couldn't even get out of bed or at one point move from the toilet (Too much info there probably) but anyway while I was ill he didn't even come to see me until I started to feel slightly better when he came round he had a sheepish look on his face and went on to tell me that he thought we should end it as he has started seeing someone else as he didn't like being alone for the week I had been ill?!?!?!? What the hell!!! I wished I was fully better as I'd have socked him one in the face!! But when I finally did feel better to top it off he then came in to the bar I worked at with the new girlfriend to try and make friends!! Erm..... No!!