THE NAME THAT BASTARD FINALISTS

The Name That Bastard finalists have been chosen.

Please take a look, choose your favourite, and let me
know who it is.

Click here.

(You'll be able to see the bastard immortalised in print in my new book A Girl Like You, out December 2010.)

Douglas

Whilst going out with this man-child, he consistently put me down (e.g. "I usually like girls with a toned stomach - I manage to ignore yours" I am a size 10). I then came to my silly senses and broke up with him. Whilst having a brain malfunction, I got back together with him only to have him dump me via facebook 2 weeks later. Problem over? Think not...he continued to harrass me (including such gems as '7 reasons you are a bad person' - bullet pointed need I add - and threatening to post naked photos of me on the internet). 5 months of this went by, until the police needed to be involved. you'd think that would shut him up. Apparently not. Apparently, he is awaiting his 'exciting arrest'. Well, glad he is looking forward to it...